Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Sunday 7 July 2013

Challenge 48 ~ Christmas in July

Awesome work by everyone who entered our last challenge.  I love all the different interpretations of Keep it Simple, to some it's not using many embellishments and to others it's a coloured in on a white card.  Which ever interpretation you decided on I loved them all.

As soon as I receive the Winner and Top 3 for Challenge 47 I will post it on a separate post.   

For Challenge 48 our fabulous Sponsor is

and the theme is

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

I'm having problems getting the link at the bottom to show all the rules.  Please click on the tab at the top of the page or see the right hand column to read the full rules.

We want to see your Christmas projects.  It can be a card, banner, ornament, scrap page, candle I could go on but I think you get the idea.  As long as it's Christmas we want to see it.

As usual here is some wonderful inspiration from our DT.  The images we have used were supplied by Dr Digi's House of Stamps.  I hope you enjoy how we have used them.





I think you'll agree the DT has excelled its self with Christmas spirit in these creations.  I love that our DT all have their own styles.  To leave them some love click on their name and to go to the image used click on the title under the image.

To join in with this Challenge leave your project with the linky below and if you've followed the rules we will be along to leave you some love.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspiration with us hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DT makes - so beautiful. Thank you for posting this challenge - I had to have the fan on whilst I was making this it is so hot at the moment!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous Christmas creations! The digi images look so fun - and I love that some are pre-coloured! (I'm Copic challenged...)

    We're also having a Christmas in July challenge at My Craft Spot. You are welcome to link up your projects there too!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete