Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Sunday 6 March 2016

Challenge #114 - Use washi tape

Once again it was a pleasure for our DT to look through the projects entered for our last challenge.  Digital images can be used in so many ways and for people who can never get a decent image from a stamp (me) a digi image is a fabulous way to go.  As usual the Winner and Top 3 will be announced next week so become a follower and you won't miss the post.

We have another DT member joining us with this challenge, please welcome Sandra.  We have been in contact with Sandra on facebook and she fits in perfectly with our awesome Design Team.

We have a lot of our regular sponsor for 2015 and a lot of new ones too.  For this challenge I would like welcome another new sponsor Sarah from 


Stampz by Star

Hello! My name is Sarah though I am commonly known by friends and online as Star. This derived back from the early days when I first began signing my artwork as Stargirl (and have ever since.)

Art has has a big influence on my life and who I am. Though I have dabbled in many styles and types discovering Japanese anime and it's art style is what renewed my vigor to draw. It helps that I'm also a complete geek ~ anime, Japanese culture, books, writing, fantasy, cartoons, music, musicals, etc.

I am not very crafty with paper scrapbooking or putting together beautiful cards and creations BUT when I discovered the world of digital stamping I was fascinated what others could do with the same art stamp. I have also been fond of inking pen drawings in my sketchbooks. I have focused a lot on my digital art and other freelance projects but digital stamps is that perfect niche for being creative and getting back to pen&ink drawings. I always look forward to see what creations others have turned my stamps into! 

Prize: choice of 3 images from the store

Theme: use washi tape









Hopefully you've will have gleaned some fabulous inspiration from out DT.  Some have used a little washi tape as an accent and some have gone all our and used lots.  I think you will agree with me that they all look fantastic.

To join in with our "washi tape" challenge please leave your project, after following our simple rules, with the link below.  To leave some love for our DT click on their name, to go to the store click on the title.


RULES

*FOLLOW THE THEME OF THE CHALLENGE
*REMEMBER MAXIMUM COMBINATION OF 5 CHALLENGES (INCLUDING THIS ONE). 
*MUST BE A NEW POST, NO BACKLINKING. 
*MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES PER PERSON. 
*PLEASE LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG. 
*PLEASE LINK TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES IN YOUR POST
*CLAIM PRIZE NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER WINNER ANNOUNCED
PLEASE LINK UP YOUR CREATION BELOW IF YOU ARE ABIDING BY THESE RULES.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY CREATING! x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT samples. I love the Star Stampz the ladies used for their projects. Thank you for the "washi tape" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration by your design team!

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome inspiration DT!

    ReplyDelete